All 33 art Reviews

Of Wenches and Mead Of Wenches and Mead

Alestorm awesomeness.

This is what i think about when listening to alestorm. I guess you've been listening to the band while drawing this? :P

Anyway i wanted to criticize one thing, which is the mead they're spilling which looks a lot like a more... sticky liquid, if you catch my drift.

All in all awesome picture.

TheShadling responds:

Sticky Icky

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Moar please!

I freaking love zelda! Most of the characters are hilarious and all are very well drawn. I especially love the gerudu and Kid Link, who looks like a Bandit.

Keep it up and feed us moar epic please.

The Origin of Sin The Origin of Sin

Nice

I like it. Very intense. But... where is the Snake? The snake is like the biggest symbol you could have used for "sin" as it is Satan himself.

Btw. lol at the guy below me being happy about finding out it's about Adam and Eve. The name already tells you it will be about them.

paint only the real paint only the real

Interesting

Brushing brushes? How beautifully ironic :).

screw screw

Awesome.

I love jokes like this. I just wonder what this screw is diving into.

mordern raven mordern raven

Nice twist.

I wish this guy good luck on his job interview, lol.

Btw. i really love your style. Your art never seizes to amaze me :).

be one with be one with

Art.

No, seriously. This is art. It's creative and it makes you take a closer look and it makes you think. That's what art is about (in my opinion) and your piece totally hit the spot. I love it.

joebay responds:

thank you so much...

Dr Rockso Dr Rockso

Lmao.

Funnily, i just saw this on Youtube. Make one from the part where he wiggles with his ass xD. I cracked up so hard when i saw that.

Robo-dentist Robo-dentist

Robo-Dentist here...

... going to spin your mouth right round, right round...

Btw. i love your style.

Sisters Sisters

I like it.

Well im not really a pro in these things so there is nothing more to say than that.

Except for one thing: The right one's face... looks an awful lot like a boy's. The rest is lovely