Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

I just logged in to write this Review after God knows how long, because this was unbelievably nostalgia inducing. Back when these came out I watched every single Episode at least half a dozen Times and you became one of my favorite Animators on the Interwebz!
Just wanted to say thank you for all those Memories and keep up the work.

World of a Civilised Duck World of a Civilised Duck

Whew, it's been a few Years since I wrote an actual Review on this Site, but here I go.

This Entry was fairly interesting. I watched my fair share of Animations in the "Noir" Genre and this was a decent one. It also parodied the blandness of Daily Routine quite nicely, which always fits this type of Animation.
I'll admit that I couldn't quite enjoy the Style of your little Movie here, but that depends on the Viewer's Taste, so I won't let this affect my rating. The Part that really bugged me though, was when the Chicken / Man Hybrid unleashed this... grotesque Scream. I thought it was too intense and it was honestly just gross at that Moment. I know what you meant with it, but the Scream made it too weird for me and just crossed a Line it should not have crossed.

Otherwise, it was a very good entry for a Noir loopdeloop. I see potential here, as an 8 Years NG Veteran ;). Most of those 8 Years were just lurking though. Lol.

Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3 Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3

You just had to do it?

<sarcasm>

I don't think EP 3 is ever going to come out if people keep pissing mr. newell off like this. only because he is a little fat.

</sarcasm>

Seriously though, I am really starting to think he could get pissed by all those jokes on his expense, yet it's his own fault for being so hilariously obese.

Mr Pickles &amp;amp;the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

Trippy!

Damn you guys either got a huge imagination, or you took more than just alcohol! Anyway this was nice to watch, the music was awesome old-schoolish and i had to laugh a few times. Nicely done!

TheBoogley responds:

It's crazy what happens when you storyboard this way, everyone is trying to out weird and freak out the next person. Sometimes the story gets completely ruined, but often things are so unpredictable and strange that they are hilarious!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Orgasmatron

I guess they are having a really great time in the barrel, with purple blowing their Pipes.
When Tingle appears is by far my favorite part. Pure genius and somehow... ADDICTIVE. Nothing more to say.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Now that is what i call creative!

Dude, that was kick-ass! Everything fits so perfectly, the storyline, drama and action! Also the coincidence that the P from P-bot could stay for pico.

Really sweet! That is real entertainment. Thanks for this great piece of work.

Steamboat Pico Steamboat Pico

Neat.

I liked how you animated the boat, yet pico's face while driving it was so... (I'm sorry) retarded. However it was a nice idea and not badly made.

But i got one question. Was Darnell not on the boat, because he is black and blew that shit up to take some sweet revenge?

BACONUDEN BACONUDEN

Ur animation is...

...funny and well made as always. YET you still don't care about those huge grammar mistakes you are doing. They hurt. If you could just ask someone to write your text or something i am sure your submissions would become an even greater score.

Porcelain Cats Porcelain Cats

Nice one.

You should totally act as a voice actor, you really got a gift.

NicBuhrmanProjects responds:

Yo, hook me up. I gots chittlins to feed.

Pants Off Men: A Remake Pants Off Men: A Remake

Lmao.

I am german as well and i understood everything too. Yet this was so god damn hilarious how you misunderstood everything! :D